Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
In order to be a safe, reliable and as the world-class LNG provider, PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG) is committed to delivering the best quality of LNG products and to meet customer`s requirements. This requires proactive individual involvement, personal responsibility, accountability and continuous improvement of all part of the management, employees, shareholders, clients, and contractors. Our QHSE Management System is designed to align with stakeholders` spirits by implementing the following fundamental principles:
- • Provide a continuous management commitment and involvement at all levels,
- which are essential to ensure and maintain an incident-free of workplace at all
- • Conduct formal risk assessment and environmental impacts assessment
- including countermeasures for every activity has to align with the business
- process and shall be implemented,
- • Minimize the environmental impact by preventing the pollution, emission
- reductions and waste recycling,
- • Communicate openly with all the stakeholders and those who work with us,
- • Comply with all applicable laws, and all the prevailing regulations of national and
- international to where DSLNG operates.
Our business plan includes the measurable QHSE target, and we are committed to achieving it, and our objective is to continuously improve the QHSE performance.